Saturday, June 4, 2011

My success!

I have in this life been able to do many things. I have had children, raised them alone, taken them on trips with me, gone without them, learned to be a Mom, a Grandma, a wife, a friend, and all the things those apply to. Now I am starting a new chapter in my life, I am a writer.

I have finished, submitted and had accepted for publication my first full length book. My daughter has done a wonderful job of doing the cover art for it, and my daughter-in-law took my photo which my daughter cleaned up and that's the photo on my blog for the moment. I am so proud of my kids and I am hoping that this will be the start of something wonderful.

I am starting on a sequel book to the one I have already written and am looking forward to having it published in the new year.

Now Abbi is starting to write stories as well and she's very good at it. I am so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment