Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Bling....

I am feeling very purple today, so that's the colour I'm writing in. AAAnnnnyyyyywwwwaaaayyyy........
Okay so I've been test driving cars, I do that sometimes when I dream about the kind of things I want, or when I'm planning, or just when I need a feel good moment... Today I test drove the Nissan Murano LE, which means this car has ALL the lights and dials, bells and whistles and then some. I LIKE THIS CAR! I have driven all kinds of cars from older X-trails to newer Ford Escapes with all the bells and whistles and this Murano is by far the nicest I have ever driven! It's pricey, with everything it's over $54,000 including taxes but what an awesome car to drive! I could enjoy that vehicle for a very long time and never regret spending that kind of money on it. I enjoyed it so much that I almost didn't want to give it back, except it wasn't the right colour for me and didn't have the navigation system which I wanted... so I am going back when I get the money and buying this vehicle in the right colour, with the nav system, and all the bell and whistles, lights and dials... it even has a DOUBLE MOONROOF! on it.... I love this car!!! This is my bling moment and one of those wonderful things I do for myself once in a while.... Next, my new home.  

I have found the home I am going to purchase, I thought I'd move to Aldergrove for awhile, and looked forward to it a lot, but things have changed and they're up in the air a little bit, so I have started looking elsewhere and have come across a perfect place to live if it is available. A four bedroom townhome, 3100 sq ft, low strata fees and a very good price and purchase agreement, and it's close to a school for Abbi, the church I attend, and my Aunt and Uncle I visit all the time, etc. It's got standard 9ft ceilings with a 15ft vaulted ceiling in the main living room, a rec room, family room, wrap around deck, walk out basement and awesome facilities within the complex... pool, that kind of thing.... Abbi could swim as much as she wanted to and so could any of the kids and grandkids that came over.... and I suspect they'd be over a lot! I like the place and the only drawback I can see is that there is almost no yard for Abbi to play in, but she's getting older and likely won't need a yard in a few years and I can likely send her out to Jason & Maria's farm to run off some energy when she needs to.  We are moving in when it is ready, likely in September or October this year.... but don't quote me on that one.....


Anyway, but get busy now.... Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment