Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow!!

We had this awesome snowfall down here, lots of snow but it's supposed to up to +7 C above today and +9 C tomorow so it won't last long.

My parking lot, my car is covered first in the parking lot.

The bushes just outside my doorway to come into my building.
 Abbi is thrilled with the snow and went immediately out onto my patio to play in the snow!  She had a blast making snowmen to stick on the fence and by the time I got the camera it had all melted... :)

Abbi is enjoying a snow day today as the School District closed the schools because of all the snow.  What wimps! They are so unused to snow here that they shut down the schools?!? I remember slogging thru 2 feet of snow to get to school, they didn't shut down the schools for a little snow... They didn't even do that for my older children! They also had to slog thru major snowfalls to get to school!  And here they shut down the schools for a little snow! Abbi was delighted, but I wasn't sure I was... :)

My daughter Dyanne was talking to me on the phone and told me about Tami, Cloe (2yrs) and herself this morning.  Tami went out to get some breakfast biscuits from Tim Horton's this morning and brought back some Timbits for Cloe. Tami mentions that she has a biscuit and Cloe says "I have a biscuit too." Dyanne corrects her by saying, "You don't have a biscuit, you have a Timbit." Cloe turns around and looks at Dyanne and says, clear as a bell, "Was I talking to you?" and Tami almost fell on the floor laughing!! I was not far behind!! I think the world is in trouble with this one!

1 comment:

  1. Awe does it feel like home now ;) LOL And it was a muffin, but it was the look and tone that caught me off guard... Still funny.

    ReplyDelete