Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Is Getting Closer...

Christmas is getting closer and closer and as it approaches I become more and more excited.  I love seeing the lights around town, the decorations in the malls (altho I could do without the crowds!) and the wonderful stuff they have in the stores for Christmas.

Abbi is getting more and more excited and I have planned a surprise for her this year... she has consistently wanted something all year long... everything else changes as she changes her mind, but this has been a theme all year long and this year I'm getting it for her.  However, I'm not telling you until after Christmas!  Yes, you have to wait too!

I have finally gotten her school pics on my computer so I thought I'd share just my favourite. It looks just like her, attitude and everything...



She's an awesome kid and I truly enjoy her.  There's a big difference between having a bunch of kids all at once and only having one (or two).  You get to take the time to enjoy so much more, and I do.

Enjoy the season and have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year if I don't get back to this blog before the 25th.


No comments:

Post a Comment