Monday, January 10, 2011

This day

So on this day I am trying to get myself organized and procrastinating very well! I have restored my computer so I could once again use it, I have played on facebook and caught up on all my games, I have answered all my email, Abbi answered her email, I've looked at everyone else's blogs and once I'm done this I will have to actually get up and do something.  :)

I am having fun planning all the things I'm going to do once I get off the computer, but as I look around I see more things I want to just put it off...

Yesterday was my daughter, Krysti's, birthday.  She is now the ripe old age of 28! I got mixed up and thought today was the 9th so I didn't get to tell her Happy Birthday yesterday, but I did remember her birthday!  This is great! I usually forget, or get busy, or something, so the fact I remembered is  plus! :) I tried to phone her this morning but couldn't get ahold of her.  I left a message with Dyanne instead and will try again later.

Well, can't procrastinate any longer... Abbi has a dentist appointmenty today as she has some teeth that have been bothering her... so must actually get going here... but it was fun procrastinating with you!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment